ZamZamSg's Black Seed Honey is unique because we don’t just simply mix our raw honey with black seed powder or oil. Instead this honey is produced by bees that are fed on the nectar of the black seed plants. This gives our honey a fantastic taste while maintaining all the natural characteristics and benefits of both honey and black seed.
Amazing Health Benefits of Black Seed
Black seed, which is also known as cumin seed or kalonji, has been used to treat diseases since the last 20 centuries of the AD calendar. The plant is mentioned in many sacred texts and it is even called “seeds of blessing” that can cure “ANYTHING but death” according to the belief of various contemporary religions.
Black seed has been used to treat aches and pains, nasal congestion, and many forms of infection. Recent research suggests that black seed can:
· Strengthen the heart
· Reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels
· Boost immunity and ease indigestion
· Heal cough and chest congestion
· Serve as an anti-inflammatory agent
· Purify the blood and activate the liver
· Act as an antihistamine
· Act as a diuretic and clean the urinary system
· Improve thyroid functions
· Reduce pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis